WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Rise 'em Up

Hi all

Well i don't know if you are checking the facebook group but we have had a total of 69 people attending the Anti-Fur Campaign...amazing right!

And it's only been out for 1 week! The ad for it that is.

Ah how i am chuffed!

I cant wait to see everybody there all happy to fight for a cause! WOW it's going to be amazing and I'm so excited for the 30th....you do know its in the Halloween weekend...Halloween is my favourite holiday, it's a pitty we don't get it off in South Africa.





I have been over sea's many a time but my dream has always been to see the children trick or treat in the roads...it's huge oversea's!





Any who what i wanted to talk about today is dog fighting and the sick thought of it but the fact is I'd rather for once have you take a look at these pictures and decide whether or not you think dog fighting should be illegal -TAKE A LOOK -




 

 

Then make a decision and tell me...

My lil imput is...we don't know dogs like this...dogs are our companions...this does not look like my childhood friend!

Night guys ;)

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment