WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sniff...

N.B. ALL PICTURES ARE OF ANIMALS THAT CAN BE ADOPTED.

I'm so frustrated!............today animal adoption really got to me. You know when you can handle all this animal cruelty and then sometimes you just cannot, well today i cannot.

I went through all of the pictures of animals up for adoption, it really upsets me to see full grown beautiful animals sitting and waiting for someone to care for them...and unfortunately i cannot help take them and look after them because i stay in an apartment plus i dunno how i could manage with so many pets. ARG, today is just a sad day....





I post an ad for one lucky animal from each organisation each week, yet i don't hear a single word off any of them being adopted... PLEASE ADOPT THESE CUTIES!!! I'M BEGGING.

But you know the problem is that you adopt one and there are so many more that keep on coming...so many more homeless pets.

Ok shake it off...when i feel helpless, which does happen sometimes with in your activism life you do this.............HOW CAN I BETTER THE SITUATION BETTER?

Lets see -

I can advertise for them.........
I can go and give them company in my free time....
I can donate to their organisations.....
I can foster them......
I can adopt them......
DONT BUY FROM PET STORES!!!!!!!!!!

ARG....is that it? Can anyone think of something else that i can do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right i feel like a few pick me ups, lets have a look at some jokes -



What's the best way to keep milk fresh?
Leave it in the cow.


What do you call a vegetarian who goes back to eating meat?
Someone who lost their veg-inity!


Meat-eater: Did you hear about the new study saying vegans are more likely to go blind? I guess it's because you don't get the proper nutrition.
Vegan: Nah, it's just from reading all of those tiny ingredients lists.


I'm not vegetarian because I love animals, I'm vegetarian because I don't like vegetables.


What did one vegetarian spy say to the other vegetarian spy?
We have to stop meating like this.


Isn't it weird that we drink milk, stuff designed to nourish baby cows? How did that happen? Did some cattleman once say, "Oh, man, I can't wait till them calves are done so I can get me a hit of that stuff."
Two chums were talking at a ballgame and one offered to buy the other a hot dog.
"No thanks," came the answer. "I'm a vegetarian. I mean, I'll eat a little white meat, but..."
"Oh, I understand. Hey, I'm no cannibal. I mean, I'll eat a few white people, but..."


A vegetarian, a meat-eater, and a cannibal walk into a bar, the veg' orders a salad, the other orders a burger, than the bartender asks the cannibal "anything for you?", so he replies, "no thanks, I'll wait till they're done."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep smiling and trying!

Kindness and Hope
Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment