WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I suck!

Ok, Ok so i admit i really suck, i haven't written a blog post since the 19th!!!!

But i have Sooo busy, with studying and work and all the other poop it's been a nightmare :(

But i do have brilliant news! Finally a vet excepted me to come for a day on a weekend...hopefully if i'm nice they will let me come back often, HOLD THUMBS!
Phew i must admit i was giving up all hope there for a sec!



They said that i won't be able to see any operations as they normally do all of that during the week, but hey what if  an cruelshall case comes in whilst i'm there and they have to do an emergency operation....Hopefully i will be able to see stuff....I'M SOOOO FREAKING EXCITED!!!






PLEASE OH PLEASE HOLD THUMBS FOR ME THAT IT WILL BE A NICE HOSPITAL AND THAT THEY SAY I CAN COME BACK EVERY SATURDAY AND BE THERE DURING THE LATE SHIFT!.

EEEK....HOLD YOUR DAMN THUMBS!

I don't have a clue on what to wear! Black will show so much hair from the animals so that's not really clever - I can't wear white cause they will show dirt and maybe if stuff is hectic, some blood. So i will have to go for some type of colour clothes that i am not to worried about getting dirty....mmmm

Ahhh - Wardrobe malfunction.




Pish posh - at the end of the day clothes are so irrelavent to other things in life, infact if i could walk around naked i'd be much happier :)

What's the time? Oh hell it's 9am

Sorry guys i gotta dash, study time for me now...

Kindness and Hope

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment