WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beauty is courage and caring and a whole lot more but lets leave it at that...

Well finally I am back…for a brief moment that is…the excitement should be high. Why? Because…

I HAVE RECEIVED ALL THE PHOTO’S FROM THE NAKED FUR SHOOT!!!!

Cool, huh.

( I have been trying my butt off to put the naked pic of me on, but blogger just won't allow it...so create an image of me )

Ok- so everyone who wants there pics must please let me know…plus I’ve forgotten most of your faces, so I know this is rude but please can you send me a descriptive idea as to how you look…(blush) I really must apologize.

None of the photos have gone to peta as yet, because we feel you should have your pic first since you are all very excited,

Our photo shoot was really great and I would like to once again thank you all for your caring and support of the non speakers we need to protect.
Oh, by the way – YOU ALL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOM…

Right that’s my quick note, chat to you guys soon.


Kindness and Hope with a big Grin as nothing is impossible.

Kelly-Leigh

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I want my photo! Where can I send you my email address and vague description? (Since I can't even remember what I looked like back then :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly-leighblignaut@hotmail.com.............i'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete