WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just say it!

OPINION : I'd rather see animals up close in their natural habitat.

I dunno if it's an African thing but I'd rather go to the bush to see a giraffe than at the zoo. Zoo's are stinky and they aren't very scenic.

Ok so why start my new post with a opinion, easy , a day ago i saw on the PETA website a story about an Orca (Killer whale) and her unborn calf that died...how? Simply by giving birth (as if we are in ancient days, with out any form of technology)



My anger:
The down low is that Orca's (Killer whales) mate for life.
So if your placing some horny whale in a small tank with a female that doesn't know if she likes the bloke and should consider it since they are stuck together for life, the chances are that she says yes is very low, so isn't that rape? Also this male orca has not only fathered one orca baby,hell no, he's some male prostitute!!! So think about it logically if Orca's mate for life in the wild and you are setting up some orca brothel in a tank aren't you defying the laws of nature? Isn't that unnatural?

Now not only are they monogamists they also are very bright, of course since the family they come from is the dolphin.So Sea world developed this whole routine where trainers jump around in this tank with these Killer whales and do tricks with them...IN THE WATER.

I was totally perturbed by this news of the mom and calf. But today at work Larry King Live came on with this huge debate on how this trainer was killed by the same horny male orca. Apparently it dragged her by her ponytail and that he kept on flinging himself on her in the water. But there was NO mention about the mom and calf...typical a human dies and it's on Larry King Live but a Orca mother and her calf don't even reach a quarter of the public.

As per usual I've provided reliable sources ( for those of you who are sceptical)

If you want you can see the whole thing on camera, here's the link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcReDJelSBA
and here's the article:
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/02/24/killer.whale.trainer.death/index.html

You know it just makes me sick to think that people are OK with putting animals in cages and tanks and watching them live there lives like that...remember my 'What if " concept. Yup well if you have to 'What if" this situation you'd be thinking back to the day of the Nazi's.Pure evil.

So why the opinion...because everyone should be allowed to voice there's anytime, anywhere.

Voice yours!

Thoughtfully

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment