WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vegan take outs!

YAY!!! So i finally found a place you can get Vegan take outs! Phew!

You see meat eating and vegetarian people go to Steers or Nando's etc for take out. But for a Vegan to grab take out in Johannesburg  its kinda hard. Especially for me since I'm going quite organic.

So after my search i found a place that kinda does take out...don't get me wrong it is take out but the way you order and get it, is a little different.

So round about every Thursday Jozi Un-Cooked put up a main meal and dessert on their blog http://joziuncooked.wordpress.com/ that is being served that Monday, if you are interested in grabbing take out on Monday all you do is place an order with them, which is just a simple email to joziuncooked@gmail.com and then they send you payment instructions and Voila your food is ready on that Monday to be picked up. Now whats cool is that they have two places you can pick it up...either (The Observatory) between 12pm-2pm or in ( Melville ) between 5pm-7pm :)



This Yummy Desert is only R20 !

I haven't tried it yet but when i do I'll let u know...hey and if you guys try it or go to any of the places i suggest, let me know...I'm sure everyone will benefit from it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

On another note : I'VE CREATED A FACEBOOK GROUP!!!

It's also called Spread The Word and it falls under 'beliefs and causes'...go check it out, it's mainly there so that people know about the blog and to also get the word out another way...I'm trying my best !

Hopefully you have all seen my newly designed logo, it's gonna be everywhere:



Right guys that's my morning post..

Chat Later

Kelly-Leigh




No comments:

Post a Comment