WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fallen from the best place ever!

So i went through a very stressed day of what is going to happen with the last finishing details of the campaigns...and just as i was about to give up..VOILA things started working out, isn't that great!

And the best thing is that it got even better than i imagined, wow it makes me want to cry sometimes at the thought  of how i started this off and now SOOO many people are involved, which means so many people care, which of course makes me want to cry! Go humans :) YAY

As for the rest well you'll have to wait until Saturday to hear about it...i know I'm very eager to tell you now!But I've been sworn not to tell.

It's nearly time for me to be going home, which is great but that only means one thing...the day is over and the day is the only time i can be a care bear! More like a Kelly bear, as my friends say.
And as for night, well it's a relax time and i cant relax because i have so much to do.So many to help, ARG! Just plain SO MANY.

Any who, I've gotta dash, sorry for the short one today, but my day has been everywhere except here.



Thank your lucky stars...because those are the ones that help you save others.

Kindness and lots of hope

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment