WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tatoo poo...:(

Well guys it's the long weekend....YAY.

I didn't want to talk about any heavy things because i want to leave this post on a happy note - well unfortunately whilst looking for a happy topic i came across this.....

















Yup...

THEY TATTOO THEIR PETS!!!

I mean come on what the hell....whats next?

People don't understand that as humans we have a great amount of power and an even greater amount of responsibility...doing this to living things that are lower than us on the food chain is not of a positive effect, it's of a 'let's throw our power around thing'.

Seriously, you telling me that this is what people think of in their spare time?

LOSERS!!!

Just think of how much you think about having a tattoo for yourself and now think of an animal not having a choice? Is that fair?

ARG...people really infuriate me!

Any who, lets try and look on the bright side of a long weekend and think of how refreshed we will be on Monday to kick butt in the animal cruelty world!

Have a good one :)

Kindness and Festivity

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment