WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Monday, September 27, 2010

Looong Weekend

Hi all

So how was your long weekend?

Mine was boring busy....yup i don't think that my English there is very good but it explains the fact that the things that kept me busy were very boring!



I did have a picnic though...it was great i took my Chihuahua Blossom with and my friend brought her puppy Lucy....it was great having all that fresh air, plus the weather was great!





However i was exhausted this morning! I blame it on the fresh air and naughty food!
So i took a back seat on life today...nothing productive happened today at all...i still need to do the proposal, but I'm nearly done with it, but i couldn't find it in me to do it, i'm exhausted! And as for PnP...I'm still waiting for my hamper and they still need to tell me about the cheese and bread issues of getting that in, but i didn't follow up on anything today - I'll do it tomorrow.

You know there is nothing wrong with having an unproductive day, really some days you just need a time out!

And today believe me you are lucky to even get a post from me... I'm battling to keep my eyes open.

As for the update on the campaigns...ARG it's taking much longer than expected, because learn something from me...if you want something done ( especially with the Vegan/animal rights South African folk ) ....
                                                  

Seriously, if you ask for someone else to do it...it'll take forever or never get done...try to do it the best you can and all by yourself and then find trustworthy people along the way that can help....Note the 'trustworthy'. This will definantly speed up the process.

I'm having a meeting with someone tomorrow and with someone else on thursday...so my days from tomorrow become as busy as usual. NEED SLEEP!!!... :)


Did any of you see the PETA awards hosted by Alec Baldwin...must of been pretty cool cause i really like him, he's from - 30 Rock. And i really like that show....on another note i also love The Big Bang Theory.....now that show is amazing!

Onto another point - If your family doesn't stand by your animal activism or vegan lifestyle keep in mind you are not the only one :)

I never get support for the things that i do, however i know its the right thing.
So no matter if i get support from my family or not, i know that this is right and that in my life i have the power to do something great, just like all of you.
And if anybody out there including family are here to tell me that doing the right thing is wrong, then i'm sorry...you can GO AND JUMP!

Because i know that cruelty is wrong!And it's good to make a stand in your life. Especially for those who are less fortuate than you. Be it humans or animals.

Right that's my Monday half asleep afternoon blog!

Speak to you tomorrow...

CARE!

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment