WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What will you do?

Well, what i day i have been searching endlessly for a December holiday vacation...

N.B.   Don't leave it late!

Seriously, my mom always said that, but now i see why.

I read such an interesting thing today...i don't know if you all know this yet but Ingrid Newkirk is THE person of PETA.She has now stated her will of her body after she dies..its incredible! She wants her body cut up and given to her cause...wonderful right?
Wonderful as in the fact that til death she shall take her passion and cause with her.

Would you do something like that?

Check it out -

http://www.peta.org/features/Ingrid-Newkirks-Unique-Will.aspx

It's hard to face death, for some people that is...for me it's not, i don't like it but i can come to terms with it....my dad died when i was 18 and in Matric...it was hard and personally i was happy that we gave him an open casket, it gave me a sense of closer.

Now that's what some humans feel.






What about animals?
What about animals?
What about animals?

You cant tell me that the animals that they live next to ( for however long )wont be a loss to them when they are gone...how about watching your friend die, with it screaming with pain and all you can do is wait for your turn.





How would it feel if you had to watch lives being taken one by one in a row and realize at that point that your turn is 5 more down the line and that YOU ARE GOING TO DIE...not gracefully, not respectfully but with hatred and a non concerned mass murderer.






Your life will be lost, you'll never see your family and friends again and the likely hood that your life's injustice will come to the public eye or even raise an eyebrow over so that your life was lost in vain and that you will be the last to suffer...








Well my lil animal friend....the likely hood of that is ZERO.

Sad right!





But the best part is things are changing...for the better...these animals life story's are reaching a "biggish" amount of the public eye and the best is that people are caring! So things are starting to change.

Change....ahh....yup just as good as a holiday ;)

Well at least if i cant get a place to stay in December and I'm stuck in Joburg, I'm going to change my apartment around!
Think about it :)

Right that's my bits and pieces for the day...

Have a good evening and remember...

ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Kindness and hope

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment