WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ANTI FUR CAMPAIGN!!

YAY...YAY...YAY


So why am i excited...simple.

I have been talking about announcing this FOREVER. Finally i can tell you about the 1 campaign.


PETA has a campaign that says 'I'd rather go naked than wear fur'...I've discussed this before and in fact i have also shown you the pictures of it.


Well now i have decided that we as South Africans must make a stand - So i have organised 2 professional photographers and a studio so that we can go and do exactly that...


Finally I am glad to announce my Anti-Fur campaign...




It will be done by - Spread The Word
                                                      
I will be hosting it - Kelly-Leigh Blignaut


The photographs will be done by - Funki Foto's -

by Dina Bohnsack and Andre Raubenheimer

Date - 30 October 2010


Time - 2.30 doors close at 3.30 ....until 4.30


Venue - Funki Foto's studio

Directions -

1st Floor, Whitecliff Building, 5 Dover St.
Ferndale (put Ferndale in the GPS if you
are using one) - Randburg
Nearest Corners - Pretoria Ave and
Bram Fischer Drive
(good landmark is Sandton Clinic, only a couple of hundred meters from there)

We all want to stand up for what's right and now you have the chance...PETA's Anti Fur campaign (I'D RATHER GO NAKED THAN WEAR FUR) is now being brought to you by Spread The Word.

Single pictures will be taken of you fully naked and hiding you bits and pieces :)...This is not about embarrassment or nudity, this is about the fact that you are willing to make such a huge stance against the fur industry that you would show your bare body to prove your seriousness with the situation.

This is my inspiration
http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

















If you feel passionate about this cause, come and join us and make a stand for those who can't.

Follow us on Facebook with the group - Spread The Word
Or on this Blog -
http://spreadtheword-kelly-leigh.blogspot.com/

REMEMBER ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A CHANGE!

CARE.

Kind Regards

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment