WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Morning


Hi All
I decided to have a light noted post today since yesterdays one was very heavy...

I found this very cool sight, it allows you to look at animal cruelty cases....it's crazy to check some of these cases out...have a look -

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database.php




I'm keeping it simple today -

Lets have a look at a few animal jokes and enjoy the day!

We deserve a day off :)


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment