WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Friday, October 15, 2010

Sigh...

Wow what a day...

Friday always seems to be a long day...i was just wondering...don't think about it in the wrong way but do you think it's ok to watch while a dog or cat poops?

I don't because quite frankly i believe that it is personal and i know that they do it in front of us but they don't ask you to look....i dunno i just do unto others and i would like done to my self and there is no way in HELL I'd like someone looking at me when i poop!

The reason why i am asking is simply because of this...is privacy important in general?

I'd say yes...for humans its healthy to have a form of privacy it creates solitude and makes you feel comfortable...no one likes to be exposed....wait that's debatable for some people.

I keep on seeing all these terrible things happening to animals and one thing that's a common denominator is that they have NO PRIVACY... as far as i am concerned that is just psychologically damaging. We see them hurt and cry in pain we see all that but what we don't see is the mental damage they are going through...as far as I'm concerned...wait I'm going to put this in caps because i think it's important.

MENTAL HEALTH IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE!

And as a quick Friday note, i just want you to think about what the animals are going through mentally...because most of society think it is bad that they are suffering psychically, what about suffering mentally....that's a really bad place to be for the whole of your life..trapped in your psychotic head.

Now that freaks me out more than blood and death.

Enjoy the weekend and when you are doing your weekly shopping, know what you are eating and care about it to.

Make good choices for everyone and everything...

Kindness and a lot of hope

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment