WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Monday, October 18, 2010

The Big Cheese!

YAY....finally Pick n Pay is bringing in cheese...check out the variety...


Cheezly Nacho Flavour
Cheezly Red Cheddar Flavour
Cheezly Garlic Flavour
Cheezly Cheddar & Cranberry
Cheezly White Cheddar Sryle
Cheezly Gouda Style
Cheezly Mozzerella Style
Sheese Creamy Cheddar
Sheese Origanal
Sheese Cream & Chives
Sheese Garlic & Herb
Sheese Mexican


mmm....so since i nagged and freaked out at them, they are going to bring in this cheese to the Northgate and Brightwater commons PnP.....i shop there :)

I'm so sorry my posts have been short recently, it's just that I'm so crazy busy with stuff that doing the simplest thing like writing on spread the word is hard....i rarely have time! But i try my utmost best to fit everything in...it's just that EVERYTHING around me is of so much importance...everything is BIG....well that's how i see it through my lil green eyes...i cant stop caring about things.

It's hard to prioritize...i mean how do you prioritize things when you have the lives of others in your hands, we all do really...if we have the power to stop these crimes i talk about

FUR - MEAT AKA ANIMAL FOOD - CIRCUSES - LEATHER - BESTIALITY - BULL FIGHTING - THE BLOOD FIESTA'S  - AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON....

That's a lot for someone to think about....that's why I'm so excited for the anti-fur campaign...i want to see the people there showing that they care about at least one of these things. And that will full my heart with joy to see how animals will slowly start getting a voice...because people in South Africa will care....we will show the world that in South Africa we do fight for animal justice and that it is only the beginning.

It's a good thought huh?

My boyfriends Matthew is AMAZING and one of his amazing skills are cooking...he's come up with a bean curry....yummy, now believe me i hated beans but after this curry....yum i cant get enough I'll ask him for the recipe and then you guys can try it to...it'll be totally worth it!

Any who i gotta dash

Dont forget the cheese! Oh and heres some info -

Sorry it's a shorty today, like i said bare with me for now!

Kindness

Kelly-Leigh

1 comment:

  1. That's great news!! Will you let us know when it's in stock?

    ReplyDelete