WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Friday, October 22, 2010

Break out and just say NO!... and N.B. stick by it.

I never had the chance to write a post yesterday because they were fixing my computer. Sorry about that.

But i do come baring good news... I was in the Randburg Sun and they quoted me...one of the things i repetitively say is...i want to create awareness and i want things to change...low and behold, i said that and they printed it, weird right?
So thanks to the KFC demo done by Sarah i got to say my words...Thanks!

I have to unfortunately address the fact that fashion week is coming up in New York and unfortunately it's winter there and winter means barbaric fur coats - Even Donna Karin after saying she wasn't going to use fur is now launching her new range using...yip....fur.
Poor Anneke from Fur Free SA is pulling her hair out...and i feel like doing that too.


This is cat fur!

Why is it that as soon as you feel that you are getting somewhere, winter happens and New York sets you back...damn Americans! I HATE FASHION WEEK! It's not like i always have, i used to love looking at the latest and greatest and trying to look like those models...but after taking a really good look at the fashion world and that's all the way down to hair styles....it's a crock of shit! (excuse my language)

I mean these people define themselves by what they wear? and that actually includes dead animals? And also the fact that child labour is supported by the clothing industry, i mean look at the people to...I've worked with people that think the latest Armani is the way to go...i was like that for a very long time and let me tell you something-

You will NEVER be happy if you think that way...NEVER!

I promise and you know why i say that...because you cant base your happiness on cotton or silk or dead animal...it wont prevail. It's a lie, all of it...that world of fancy clothes and jewellery eating caviar in the latest cocktail lounge looking at others seeing whether or not they are in season....it's all a joke. Even Victoria Beckam is now using crocodile skin for her latest range of bags...

You know what....

I'D RATHER WALK AROUND NAKED THAN WEAR INJUSTICE!

So yes, I'm resigning from the fashion world and putting away my cosmopolitan which i considered a life support and saying, NO I WONT BE A FASHION VICTIM...GET LOST!

So sorry my beautiful smelling Donna Karen scent-



YOUR NOT WORTH IT!

A lot of hope of change...

Kelly-Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment