WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Read it and Weep...

I got sent these details from Sarah Harrison my new friend....they are where all our info about the KFC demonstration went up on....

These are the news papers that printed stuff about us - The Beeld, The Citizen and The Times...

Plus News 24 put it up on there site -
http://www.news24.com/Galleries/Image/Images/South%20Africa/KFC%20protest.

And there was another one too - http://oneclick.indiatimes.com/topic/Johannesburg. - this one is just a picture though.

It's so great to have the coverage for this...now more than A LOT of people will know about the cruel ways of KFC, which is exactly why i did it...

AH it's such a good feeling when things go right...

Now onto the WTF news....





This Chinese girl, ripped the ducklings necks off with her feet!
And she took pictures and she's smiling...What a psycho!

Arg, you know the thing is you do a demonstration and hope that things are going to change and really believe it and then you go searching for something on the net and come across this!

It's like it is never ending and that a happy free world for animals will never be in my life time... WHY IS THAT?

It's honestly not fair!

But i know that if i keep on persisting i will make a change...after all you only need one person to do something great...



Kindness and Hope...

Kelly-Leigh ( the person on your right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment