WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Forget me Not's

Hi all just to remind you:

REMEMBER THE ANTI-FUR CAMPAIGN ON THE 30TH!!!!!

It is officially 5 sleeps until the day.

For the info again -

Date - 30 October 2010
Time - 2.30 doors close at 3.30 ....until 4.30
Venue - Funki Foto's studio

Directions -

1st Floor, Whitecliff Building, 5 Dover St.
Ferndale (put Ferndale in the GPS if you
are using one) - Randburg
Nearest Corners - Pretoria Ave and
Bram Fischer Drive
(good landmark is Sandton Clinic, only a couple of hundred meters from there)

Bring a towel/gown/sarong with so that its easier to get bare...


CANT WAIT EEK!

Kindness and Hope

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment