WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NO to fur!

I'm counting us down til the BIG DAY....
If you don't know what the 'Big Day' is by now then - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

So stay calm but everyday this week the info is going to be posted up on when the anti-fur campaign is...

Can you guess it?

30th October 2010............4 more sleeps....zzzz and then Voila its the day.

I'm an absolute reck...I'm studying my butt off and working and trying to handle this campaign(which is turning out to be a breeze so don't be put off) and dealing with the BF and keeping my apartment clean (no i don't have a maid...so that's included me doing washing, mopping etc) so I'm pooped...

So any hugs of sympathy on the day of the campaign would be highly appreciated! Hehe

Damn I'm SOOOO excited to meet you all...
I want to see who you all are, why you decided to do this, and how you will be keeping active with it from here on out....

OH, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! I'M TERRIBLE WITH NAMES, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE ,SO IF I ASK YOU YOUR NAME 3 TIMES THEN YOU KNOW WHY....REALLY IT'S A CURSE, ITS LIKE SOME FORM OF DYSLEXIA ( WELL AT LEAST I HOPE THAT THERE IS SOME FORM OF DISEASE LINKED WITH MY ABNORMAL BEHAVIOUR) SO BE WARNED!

I decided to splash a few pic's to let you see the animals that we are going to help...

We are going to tell them to STOP all of this -







Look at this sick guys skinned dog with his family!

This is why we will stand there and say NO

"NO we don't want fur!
NO we wont wear it!
NO we do not condone people skinning animals!
NO we will not stand for it!

You don't think I'm serious?

Well, I"D RATHER GO NAKED THAN WEAR FUR....

Don't believe me...

WATCH ME!"


Say it with pride and have full belief in yourself, because all of you guys are going to make a huge, dramatic, selfless, caring move!

You, my dear friends are going to say -  NO, TO FUR!

Bring it on :)

Kindness and stax of Hope and Care

Kelly-Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment