WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Friday, October 29, 2010

Hi all


This is the last message before the big day this Saturday. 1 more sleep left!

I've realised that a lot of you are a bit panicked as to what will be happening, so here's the brief low down, at the event i will also be running through a few things with you to keep you all up to date as to where you should be and what you should be doing-

The process is that you will arrive and go through some admin, then you will go and get bare and cover yourself either with a gown or sarong or towel that you have brought, then you will wait in a cue for your turn and then go through into the studio where you will be alone with the 2 photographers and maybe me when i am checking the photo's.

The whole process will take max 4 min....and in comparison to the suffering that the animals go through on the fur farms for their lives, 4min of embarrassment wont be such a suffering.

It is going to be very tasteful and no bits and pieces will be shown, plus if your afraid of a lil bumps and lumps we will be photo shopping your photo.

You will not be made to feel uncomfortable at all, and it will be very private.



After that the pictures will be sent to PETA and no where else, if you would like a copy , it's based on request, so all you have to do is e-mail me at spreadtheword@hotmail.co.za and ask for your copy.

There will be lots of stickers and pamphlets about our other causes, thanks to sarah and i will probably be available to talk to you about a few of them, depending on how the day goes :)

For the ladies, all make-up and hair must be done before you arrive, keep it simple though as we are trying to portrait a natural form of a human being ;)

No props or sunglasses will be aloud, this is a BARE ALL. . . the only thing that you will bring into the studio will be your naked self (that includes no underwear and bra's) and a covering of your choice ( sarong, towel, gown ).

Please be there at 2.30 sharp!

Now for the last nasty's - sorry guys - This event as reiterated is for those who cannot speak and suffer, the animals, this is a pleasant exciting event and i would appreciate it if we kept it that way, any miss behaving or in appropriate behaviour will lead to instant dismissal and i will quite easily remove you with my very own bare hands or with one of my kind assisting gentlemen. We all want to feel great about this huge commitment, lets embrace it and not destroy it.

Great that's enough with the poopy bits :)


If you need to ask me anything else feel free to contact me.

I hope to see you there!

Lets make the change we want to see in others :)

Kindness and Hope

Kelly-Leigh

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly for this wonderful opportunity, I was a little nervous at first, but surprisingly when it came down to the crunch, I was delightedly not shy :)
    I feel so proud of myself for taking a stand for the animals, and I am so proud of you for allowing a bunch of compassionate people to be able to take a stand in something they feel so strongly about.
    Cant wait to see the pics.
    Peace
    Chantelle Morello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your more than welcome!

    I'm really glad you enjoyed doing it - not many people would and that makes you an amazing person! So thank you for being you because your compassion has given me success in Spreading The Word :)
    Your pic i'm sure will look great, your hair looked gorgeous. They are currently being photo shopped so we still have a while before we send them...
    I'm just as excited because i was so busy i hardly got a chance to see all of them, so im hanging on like you.

    Speak soon....oh do you have a blog?

    Kindness and Hope
    Kelly-Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words!
    I loved your red lips, really suites you :)
    I am actually trying to set one up, so will keep you posted...

    Chantelle Morello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great let me know when it's going to happen and i'll be there :)

    ReplyDelete