WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lets take a look at Zoosemiotics...

So some of my friends get irritated by my lil Chihuahua whining....literally. She doesn't bark but some days she is trying to say something so she whimpers/whines...it's very cute but can be annoying if you cant figure out what she is saying...

After some thought about animals desperately trying to communicate with humans i discovered this word - Zoo semiotics -

It means the study of animal communication.





We all hear about dolphins and there lil squeak squeaks and how they cleverly communicate with each other but i have never heard anything about dogs or cats...

I always get frustrated at the fact that animals can't speak because if they could they would really tell the human race where to stick it...i bet humans would be freaked out by that!

I've always thought of blossom whining as a way of her trying to communicate with me, but what we all know is the sounds that animals make...for woman it's way harder to repeat the noise effectively with out making a chop of yourself :)

It really bugs me some of the songs and things they do to mimic animals, i mean imagine if we all had to learn songs about different peoples language...i bet people wouldn't like that, now would they! Lets have a look.

Remember this - we all had to learn it when we were in nursery school...
"Old McDonald had a farm, eh ay eh ay oh, and on the farm he had a cow, eh ay eh ay oh, with a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there, here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO, old McDonald had a farm eh ay eh ay oh."

"Old McDonald had a farm, eh ay eh ay oh, and on the farm he had a pig, eh ay eh ay oh, with a OINK OINK here and a OINK OINK there, here a OINK, there a OINK, everywhere a OINK OINK, old McDonald had a farm eh ay eh ay oh."

"Old McDonald had a farm, eh ay eh ay oh, and on the farm he had a chicken, eh ay eh ay oh, with a CHEEP CHEEP here and a CHEEP CHEEP there, here a CHEEP, there a CHEEP, everywhere a CHEEP CHEEP, old McDonald had a farm eh ay eh ay oh."

Ok now some one tell me that that's not rude...imitating an animals sound, it's like when a dog barks and an human barks at it too...HELLO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? Lets have a look at the human version.







"Old McDonald had a house, eh ay eh ay oh, and in that house he had a french dude, eh ay eh ay oh, with a OUI OUI here and a OUI OUI there, here a OUI, there a OUI, everywhere a OUI OUI, old McDonald had a house eh ay eh ay oh."












"Old McDonald had a house, eh ay eh ay oh, and in that house he had a South African, eh ay eh ay oh, with a YEBO here and a YEBO there, here a YEBO, there a YEBO, everywhere a YEBO YEBO, old McDonald had a house eh ay eh ay oh."







"Old McDonald had a house, eh ay eh ay oh, and in that house he had a German, eh ay eh ay oh, with a NEIN NEIN here and a NEIN NEIN there, here a NEIN, there a NEIN, everywhere a NEIN NEIN, old McDonald had a house eh ay eh ay oh."




Yup, so that's definitely what I'm planning to teach my children to sing when they are four...try that on for size. Really isn't the song a bit rude? It's teaching children really bad habits from when they are young...children are like sponges and they absorb every bit of information that passes them by, some bad - some good. It's our responsibility as adults to make sure they learn more of the good stuff than the bad...so use your good animal sense to remind these kids that they must be respectful towards animals.
It's like kids that kick dogs...simple solution - cut off the children's legs, believe me it's full proof, they will never do it again! HEHEHEHE....I'm just joking, but it really does bug me!

Okey Dokey I'm off to study some science...one step closer to my goal...

Keep in mind, when you speak like an animal, it's probably laughing it's bum off at you.

Oh and as a none Zoo semiotic i bet if animals could speak, they would say -

I'M NOT YOURS TO EAT, GO EAT YOUR OWN KIND!
I'M NOT YOURS TO WEAR, IT'S MY SKIN SO BUZZ OFF!
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TEST ON ME, SO DEAL WITH SHAMPOO BURNING YOUR SCALP!
IF YOU HUNT ME, KEEP IN MIND ONE DAY YOU'LL BE HUNTED TOO AND I WON'T GIVE YOU A HEAD START!
IF YOU TRY TO HARM ME IN SADISTIC GAMES, I'LL COME BACK AS YOUR EVIL ASS PAWN!

                                                                       BITE ME...

I dunno it's just a guess :)

Kindness and Hope
Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment