WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

A thought from me...

I am officially going into the luney bin...I've now discovered my space, i mean come on is there anymore freaking networks i have to join, arg and dealing with 2 profiles is hectic...1 spread the word....2 Kelly-Leigh Blignaut.

WOW, my question to the world is -

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HANDLE STUDYING, NETWORKING, WORK, HOUSE CLEANING, GIRLFRIENDISM, SOCIAL LIFE, HEALTHY EATING, EXERCISE, ACTIVISM, CREATING GROUP EVENTS, BEING A DIPLOMATIC CITIZEN, DOING TAX?

IS IT POSSIBLE?

I can't give up anything it's to hard to choose...plus there is so much more i need to do...i need to help more...

All i know is that we as humans need to push our limits as much as we can because then we can achieve greatness.

The fact that I'm whining is that i need you all to understand that arriving for an anti-fur shoot or even protest, stopping eating meat or eggs and milk, changing from sunlight liquid to PnP dish washing liquid....all of these things help...take the most simplest one and try it, because i evolved by trying one.

Sarah Harrison has a 5 step plan as to how you can help animals...it is so simple that its scary as to why people don't try it.

My around the block point is...

If i can find time in my day to change my soap when i go to shops to one that doesn't test on animals then you sure as hell can change yours.

Need the info or help? Get hold of me i will help and lead you in the right direction...

Push yourself....because other need it.

Have a great Thursday :)

Kindness and Hope

Kelly-Leigh

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly!! Changing products to those that are not tested is such an important act too! I might borrow it for my next 5 things list! :-)

    You're doing great balancing so much already! And you're such a great example of veganism. Do try stay out of the luney bin though!! We need you out here in the real world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...trying desperatly :)

    In fact i was thinking of doing a whole post with all the products on it, i started off my vegatarianism way back when with stopping the use of products that are tested on animals....

    It's my first found passion....i'd love to do something with it for a cause but i have no clue what to do :(

    Got any ideas? Maybe we can do something together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely!! Let's do it!

    By the way, you can feel free to repost my 5 things list! :-)

    ReplyDelete