WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Vegans are people too....

So I'm going to my work Christmas party this evening and to my surprise ( sarcasm ) they won't have anything for me to eat...it's really irritating that they don't cater for me....here's a news flash from all us Vegans to all the omnivores out there....

WE LIKE TO EAT.
WE DON'T LIKE TO FEEL EXCLUDED BECAUSE OF OUR DIETARY STANCE.
WE DON'T LIKE TO EAT ONLY SALAD. (Seriously you wouldn't like to only eat salad at a restaurant...it's a freaking starter, a side dish, not a meal! )

Right now that, that is out of the way let's continue...


So basically I'm going to have to grab something to eat before i go....i really don't like going to work functions, all the people i work with are not like me at all....they all eat meat, they all live a high class life and lastly, they all care too much about the human race but hardly for the animal kingdom. So yup i really don't fit in....plus who can have drinks and have fun whilst being well behaved as if you were at work. Let your hair down, is not a saying i will be practicing tonight....


Plus i have absolutely nothing to wear and I'm desperately trying to find something that will work...it has to be not that flashy yet evening like...arg and i was so set on wearing this dress yet Matthew says it's to flashy, so now I'm stuck.

But enough about this event...


Aren't any of you excited for Xmas?

I saw this story on the news, where all these penguins were dressed up in these lil Christmas outfits, like Santa and his reindeer...it was SOOOO cute. I don't feel that dressing an animal in a human outfit is a crime....if you aren't hurting them and they aren't unhappy i consider it fine...my lil Chihuahua Blossom loves wearing her jersey during winter...it keeps her nice and warm.

Think about the cuteness...AW...plus when she wears her jersey she gets so much attention! Loves and rubs and squishys....really spoilt!

So my final words are -

TRY CATERING FOR ALL PEOPLES NEEDS AT A WORK FUNCTION, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED AS TO HOW MUCH THEY WILL APPRECIATE IT....PLUS KARMA WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE - SHARE THE LOVE, CAUSE IT'S NEARLY A TIME FOR RITUALISTIC GIVING...GET PREPARED :)

FEEL THE FESTIVITY.

Kindness and Hope
Kelly-Leigh


1 comment:

  1. well firstly to your company... "how rude".
    Have to say I know how you feel... it comes across in the family life too sometimes...
    hope you try have a good time, make sure you spend all their money on nice cocktails.. mmmmmm
    BTW, how are the pics coming along from the shoot?

    ReplyDelete