WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can all animals swim?

Ok so this flooding thing was initially a shock....but then again i wanted to stand with a huge microphone and say to the world - "I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!"

HELLO GLOBAL WARMING! I mean here i have been saying don't eat meat because it produces so many cows that the world is being effected by their effect on the planet....First - I TOLD YOU SO

I kept on saying that recycling is important and that everyone should do their bit....Second - I TOLD YOU SO

Global warming is happening faster than we think and thousands are going to die, we need to act now...Third - I TOLD YOU SO

These have all been stated in my past blog posts. But in this case i really am not happy that i am right.

Australia, Australia....OMG Brisbane - freak out!! But does anyone know that S.A is sinking to?

Really their are so many floods happening here - and worst of all - THE HARTEBEESPOORT ZOO IS FLOODED TOO!!!!


Now my question is...have they also put the animals house flooding at one of the top places on their list? I blady well hope so!!


Imagine...I didn't get any stats of how many animals and reptiles are dead or how many of them were missing...why? They are even more defenseless because they are in cages!


So after freaking out i checked and apparently all animals can swim and reptiles too except gorilla's and chimpanzees...they have to be taught just like us but all of them can, PHEW. Still doesn't help if they are trapped in a cage...

Mmmmm...

Kindness and Hope

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment