WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Friday, January 14, 2011

When the masks fall down, place over the face and pull the strings first, then help the others.

I've always wondered how that works....ok, ok lets start at the beginning -


Anyone that has flown anywhere will know the regular safety regime, where the air hostess's show you the exits and they tell you not to blow up your life jacket in the plane....etc, etc - but remember the part where if there isn't much oxygen then yellow lil masks will pop out of the ceiling where all the air con fan things that don't really help jack squat are....then the procedure is to put your mask on and pull the elastic thingys...but they always say do yours first ( for the parents, before you put on yours )....

Firstly i think that's kinda selfish and secondly what mother or father would save themselves first before helping their own children? It's just stupid...When we as adults see the mask pop out, you can immediately hold your breath, put your child's mask on and then yourself...NO, let the children suffocate a bit while you fit your mask...pish, NEWS FLASH!! The parents that you are telling to do the mask thing really won't do it that way...they would most defiantly rather die then have their kids peg!!

Ok but that's off the topic...now we all know the lil animal section in the plane....oooh, I've always wanted to go down and hang out with the animals, that would be way more entertaining than on flight movies and lil brochures that try and make you by poop you don't really want but since your bored, you'll shop anyway.
I HATE FLYING...really, i've travelled so much overseas and mainly by myself,  I've been doing it since i was young, but the big laugh in my family is, i can never not get picked up on a plane...REALLY, I HATE IT! Some by me jewellery and other give me their number, hell I've even been asked to join the mile high club...poof...once i went through a whole aeroplane trip with out being picked up....it was such a pleasant flight as soon as i got off i had a smile on my face because it had seemed that my luck had turned....well believe me that thought was short lived, i got to the customs office and the guy asked me for my number!!!WTF.........

So you get the idea as to why hanging with the animals is better?

Well the FREAK OUT SADNESS is that 750 Grey African Parrots died on one flight....not from the plane crashing - Nope...but from lack of oxygen...well that's what they think...plus this quarantine thing for animals is really stupid....imagine if you just got off a 12 hr flight and then  they tell you that you have to sit in a room for 3 weeks until your passport has been cleared...I'd tell them where to stick it...

I get the lil creams and lil waters...ok it's for safety regulations, bla, bla, bla...but quarantine??

If i had to go overseas and live there i would never take my lil Chihuahua Blossom....i don't think she would be able to take it mentally...she would go crazy ( SERIOUSLY )...if an animal is used to the wild or a garden etc, how on earth will they be able to sit in a cage for 2-3 weeks?

So yup...the parrots all died, they were healthy and peachy in the Congo and then all these bird freaks who wanted hundreds, flew them from "door unnercant" ( on the other end of the world ) It's slang - bare with me...and where did they die...from a simple flight from DURBAN TO JOHANNESBURG...wonderful ( major amount of sarcasm and frustration ).

Wanna know which airline was responsible...1TIME....ARG!!! How could they??\
How could they take all those parrots away from their home???
How could they allow this tragedy to occur???
Who is going to jail for all these deaths?..........................You know the answer of this one...NO ONE!!!!

So to all the males out there who is brave enough to make a statement for those parrots and to give them a voice....I've flown 1TIME....they don't board you via a tunnel, you have to go on the planes runway to climb into the plane ( CHEAP IDIOTS ).........my solution.....

PEE ON THE PLANE.....I'm not joking...PEE ON THE PLANE!!!

Mwah hahaha ( evil laugh )................And for us girls....NEVER EVER FLY 1TIME AGAIN.!!!

But to end this Friday blog post ....YAY it's Friday! I'd like to say...
Some of us weren't born to fly...so keep that in mind when it comes to animals travels.

Kindness and Hope
OOOOHHH....I have to squeeze this in - Did you know, that it has been proven by the Northwestern University of Chicago, that soya help prevent breast and prostrate cancer!!!
Ya gatta luv soy ;)

Spk soon

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment