WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Monday, January 3, 2011

Freaking Frog Alert!

Good Afternoon my fellow activists, boy have i missed all of you! I'd love to chat about happy Christmas stories and fun new years but however DUTY CALLS!!!

I was alerted today by the S.P.C.A that there is a frog alert.


Now i must say i really, really, really, really can't stand frogs...YUK!!! ARG!!!
They are just gross and they are the first on my list of animals and insects i can't handle...N.B second is moths and third is Christmas beetles...YUK, just thinking about them all makes my skin crawl and my gag reflex is activated...

However, i would NEVER be ok with someone harming these gross lil things...I'm into fairness and i will fight for the rights of them either way...just don't rush me into holding them!

Now for the sadness and injustice...A company by the name of Solly's Angler's Corner in Vereeniging have been brutally abusing the rights of frogs...if fishing wasn't bad enough as it is now fishermen have a demand for live frogs. Not so that they can play with them NOOO, they will take them and pierce their body with a fishing hook and will throw them into the water to wait whilst their predator comes to take it's life and all they can do is bleed and wait.

Now it's not only the fact that they are piercing the frogs whilst conscious with dirty hooks ( oh, for some froggie facts - frogs skins are VERY sensitive and they can feel pain and lots of it just like us. ) it's the fact of how their lives were before they are sold to the piercing vile distinctive skum that are the customers.

They stay in buckets of water skwished with stax of other frogs, then for product marketing they are sold a lot of the time on the side of the road after they have been forced into bottles to stay there slowly suffocating...either way they are ( you know what i want to say )

However the N.S.P.C.A has got the law on their side according to Animal Protection Act No 71 of 1962 they cannot do that...woohoo finally the law is on our side!.

The problem is that dear old Solly's isn't the only branch and this causes a whole lot of frog issues...the best thing is that we all keep an eye out...if you find any people or company that is doing the same thing get hold of the N.S.P.C.A immediatly on 011-907-3590 or nspca@nspca.co.z

We as activists stand for what right...so stand up!

Keep on pushing for what's right so we can free the freaky froggies...and give them better lives in the wild where they are happy and far, far away from me :)


As usual...

Kindness and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment