WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Friday, September 3, 2010

The Daunting Day

Well...i actually don't know what to say...I'd love to start my blog with a awesome new story on a happy subject, but I'm sorry guys I'm so down in the dumps!

As i sit here the smell in the air is just FISH....dead fish smell everywhere. Stacked up in the kitchen is 600 prawns and 80 pieces of Boerewors with chicken Kebab's that i definitely don't want to count...There's rolls and rolls and rolls ( you get the picture) filled with milk and egg and they are lathered with butter.
For a side salad the disgusting smell of eggy mayonnaise from the two large punch bowls are fulling the air...

My nose is repulsed, my eyes are disgusted and my heart is broken.

I don't really want to discuss anything cause i cant get my head out of this space....it's 1.45pm and I'm here til 6pm...


S.O.S


All I can think of is:



This -


And this -


And this -



And this -


And this -



Damn my photographic memory!

Damn society for not caring!

Damn my conscience!

Just plain DAMN!

I went onto a Peta 2 website today, but to be honest, i really just don't feel like talking about it...I'm really sorry guys but i feel this day should be considered very heavily.

I hope you are all doing way peachier than me.

Keep well

Kelly-Leigh :(


No comments:

Post a Comment