WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Itchy and Scratchy

Heya

I'm really sorry that i never wrote a post yesterday!...I was off work since i had to go to the doctor with this itchy rash all over my body....it was SUPER itchy. So after all the scratchiness, we found out that my recent mini nut fetish over newly found Pistachio's has brought the symptoms of my apparent 'exsisting' (although I've never had this before) condition of Atopic Eczema.

ARG! I mean just as i find out about how yummy Pistachio nuts are they say i cant eat them...sniff...
Have you ever tried Pistachio's?
I would never have thought that that weird lil nut would be edible...but OMG they are so yummy!


These are the yummys that hate me! :(

Thought I'd show you some health benefits of Pistachio nuts:

"Pistachio Protein

If you are looking to replace animal protein with vegetable protein, pistachios eaten in conjunction with protein-rich grains, vegetables, and fruits, can help you to add protein to your diet. Pistachio nuts are an excellent source of vegetable protein."

If you want anymore info check it out on:
http://www.suite101.com/content/health-benefits-of-pistachios-a48728

Ok so to go from ME, ME, ME, to the world of animal cruelty is easy.

Latest - Ok so you know that psychiatrists and psycologists say that you must always look at how your child treats animals as it is a sure example as to how your child has certain quality's, such as empathy or aggression or poor impulse control. Normally children that have had a poopy childhood have these weird behaviours, however you do sometimes get children that do it just because. They normally get aggressive with animals as they are smaller or more vulnerable than they are. They actually feel no remorse! It can actually lead to humans getting hurt....it depends how malicious the child is....puts me off having children for a very long time :)



Ok so why discuss the pshycology of a child? Well yesterday it was found out that this fruit loop of a child threw puppies into a river....the whole litter!!! She looks about in her teens and there is this person that is filming the whole thing!....it was put on on You Tube and a person saw it and handed it over to PETA who is now offering a $2,000 reward if someone can identify the girl...you should totally watch the video, it will kind of make you realize what type of people we are dealing with in the animal cruelty side of life....the people that inflict the pain onto the animals.

They are actually not all there in the head, you know - They depriving a village of an idiot
                                                                                - They a couple of chocolates short of a chocolate box
                                                                                - The lights are on but no one's home
                                                                               
Check this video out, it will really give an idea as to how evil people can be:
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2010/08/girl_throws_puppies_in_river.php

I'm not generally a nasty person but after seeing all these video's of these people, i just cant get as to how they can do it...Ignorance? Psycological issues? Culture?....either way i cant feel for people that do that, i used to in the past, i used to try and say that they don't know better or that they need help but you'll see as well that the more and more you see this stuff happening the more you begin to just see these people as monsters, PETA and every animal activist group even try to get them to stop yet they still don't care, they care more about money and turnovers than they do live...and I'm sorry to say but that's just in humane.

Note that this is my opinion but I'm sure after a good couple of years of learning about this stuff you will eventually agree with me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Right on a Vegan note: I have fallen in love with tofu!

There is this Korean Shop in Rivonia that sells blocks of tofu for R2.....yup you heard me right....R2, VERY CHEAP!

How i like my tofu is if you cut very thin slices and fry it with garlic and Italian herbs with shoyu (soy sauce)...mmm....you add a dip to the side and Voila you have snacks for a party or for a movie and it's healthy and a great source of protein...Boo (my boyfriend) and i have been going to the Bryanstan Organic market as stuff there is totally affordable and it is organic that means no yucky pesticides are going into our bodies...YAY...we love picking up some organic chutney to go with the Tofu (Mrs Ball's is very yummy i agree but is made by UNILEVER WHO TESTS ON ANIMALS, so i refuse to use it)....
We add the tofu in spaghetti and have tofu sandwiches...believe me it doesn't look and smell nice but after you cook it using this method you'll LOVE it.

Here's the Korean market:
http://www.megaplex.co.za/shops-rivonia-junction.htm

The Bryanstan Market info is on my other posts plus on the side of my blog too.


Mmmm!


Well that's my morning Blog...I've got stax of stuff to do so i gotta dash.

Warm fuzzies

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment