WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2008 has past..HELLO!!

Well this morning i was on a mission to find a place to have a Christmas lunch. To my surprise i could not find 1 Vegan restaurant that was open on 25 December.


So the impression I'm getting is that all meat eaters can have an awsome Xmas while us Vegans have to eat a salad...It really frustrates me that most restaurants don't have a vegan menu but i suppose it's due to lack of education and consideration and just plain blindness. Think of how much stuff I've told you about that you didn't know...I'm betting quite a few of you have never heard of some of this stuff.

I feel like going to restaurants and telling what they can feed me! But i cant...not right now i have so much on my plate...hehe excuse the pun. But it would be great if you guys did...just go to the manager next time your there crunching on your salad (minus the feta) and ask him this..."WHY DON'T YOU HAVE VEGAN MEALS ON THIS MENU?".....simple huh. Just ask the waiter to call the manager to your table.

Next step is to make them feel poop that you are sitting there with out choices, so no matter what they say next, make sure you say this in the conversation..."I LOVE COMING TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AS I LOVE THE SERVICE AND THE PLACE BUT I ALWAYS FEEL SO UN-CATERED FOR! IT'S SUCH A PITY, THAT'S WHY ALL OF MY FRIENDS HAVE STOPPED COMING HERE."....seriously make them believe you love going there( which should be the case otherwise why do you go there?) and that you're always made to feel unwelcome by your tummy growls ;).....oh and the friends thing is important too, cause here how it works in customer land...if you have a crew you will be more valuable, because to them.



PEOPLE =












        BUSINESS =










                                MONEY!


                        






Last step.....take the managers name, if he is nice or not and if he seems to want to address it, give him your contact details and get his....if not ( and you really like the place) then check on the web who owns it and try to get as close to him to discuss it...there has to be someone higher than the stinky non responsive manager!

SIMPLE AS VEGAN PIE :)

Never lose your temper, just sound very aggravated if need be. You want to sound concerned for the business and for those friends of yours ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my last note: Has anyone seen any Vegan society's hold functions??

Well as far as i know the answer to that is No...i cant find anything on the web except one thing...it's awsome and it's held at Roxy's nightclub in Melville, WOOHOO....and the great part is....it happened in 2008!!!WTF?

It's on this website...in fact do something  - check out all the connecting websites on this address that I'm giving you and you will find one thing that they all have similar...NOTHING IS UPDATED.

All the fun stuff is dated back when moses was an appy in the bush shed! ( that's old British for a very long time ago : )
What the hell happened? I'd love to go to a Vegan club party, wouldn't you?

I'm still in the starting phases of this Vegan thing so i cant just make a party...I'm going to have to tell the existing groups to hold a party.

Don't believe the outdated story...check it out:

http://www.sentience.co.za/organizations/index.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So a party huh?
That's one of my next moves...Celebrating Being happy and healthy!
What better reason to party?

P.A.R.T. WHY.......CAUSE WE CAN :)

Sleep tight

Kind Regards

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment