WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quick bit...

PnP got hold of me!!! Well the cleaning aid department that is...

My list of what i wanted to have included in the PnP store contained cleaning aids so the cleaning aid buyers contacted me and said that PnP has a 'green range' called, guess....PnP Green range :)

It's not tested on animals and it's totally Vegan....they even have soap powder, they said that they are going to organise my store to have them...See guys asking helps.

Any who i gotta dash, I'm off to a meeting about our new activism idea's...we just need to finalize some things before i tell you.

Have a good evening :)

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment