WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine's -

This morning i went onto twitter - yes i have a twitter account too - and found this cool info that today is actually: Hug A Vegetarian Day!



Of course knowing me i went onto the site and was about to sign up and say how many Vegetarians i was going to hug, and low and behold, i have no vegetarian friends!! Crazy right!
So I've decided to take it to you guys, any of you who are vegetarian and would like to get a hug please contact me! Because i really want to participate in this event,plus i think you guys deserve it!

Here's the site if you want to join to:
http://bit.ly/c378VT - Hug a Vegetarian Day


Connected to the site was a link that is an inspirational pledge for Veganism. I pledged of course cause its so easy but if you are feeling frisky check it out on:
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2523&c=p24314

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I'd end this morning post with a few pictures to remind us who we are fighting for -






I also love carrots :)







I like his smile!





                                                She's so camouflaged










The heart is a sign for LOVE ME!




Sleep Head.






                                                       How beautiful is the lambs coat,it's so white!






Love loves!





What a cute Monkey...look at its little hairy ears!





Moo Moo Aw!

                                                           
                                                             



His fur look way better on him than us, he pulls the look of better :)





These lil piggy's stayed home.


Help the environment to let this little baby to have a long full life.



Have a good day.
Give someone some cuddles.

Kelly-Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment