WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, September 9, 2010

WooHoo

Hi all

My quick morning post is just an e-mail...

Remember on my other post yesterday i was dealing with Quinten about Vegan Dog food, well he replied to my response.

Here is what he said:

RE: Laying Complaint‏


From: Quinton Fouche (qfouche@pnp.co.za)
Sent: 09 September 2010 05:53:18 PM
To: Kelly-Leigh Blignaut (kelly-leighblignaut@hotmail.com)
Cc: John Hoffmann (jhoffmann@pnp.co.za); Brian Austin (baustin@pnp.co.za)

Hi Kelly- Leigh,


I have been in contact with the owner of Vondis Holistic today he will forward sample stock. Going forward I will set up an appointment with him to see if we can introduce the products into our stores.


Please note this will take some time as we do have protocols and audits that needs to be in place before listing a vendor.

Concerning the other products you enquired, I will not be able to assist you with them.

Regards
Quinton

Great news right!

Ok so that's the update, chat later.

Kindness

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment