WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Go and Jump in the Lake

ARG!!!!!

So I'm hacked and let me tell you why.

I don't know if i mentioned it but i have been trying to get my stupid complex to recycle for 3 months now, yup that's right 3 months!!!

I contact them all the time and i dealt with this fake enthusiastic lady named Jessica, who was very keen to help and then faded...that's the problem with people - when they don't get things easily, they just give up.

So like i said after 3 months, and a lot of snooty e-mails, I e-mail them today and get a reply saying this:

RE: The recycling situation‏

From: Jessica White (Jessica@whitfieldsclw.co.za)
Sent: 14 September 2010 01:53:18 PM
To: Kelly-Leigh Blignaut (kelly-leighblignaut@hotmail.com)


Hi Kelly – Leigh,


The Trustees have requested if you could put together a proposal for consideration.


Regards,


Jess White
WHITFIELDS CLEARWATER
'Striving for Significance'
Tel: 011 475 3983
Fax: 086 578 1771
Email: jessica@whitfieldsclw.co.za



Firstly...3 months then i CONTACT YOU, not you politely get hold of me, oh no, i get hold of you, only then do you turn around and in 1 SENTENCE say, please put together a PROPOSAL....

Come on i mean seriously this is so simple....recycling companies give you bins and fetch the goods, for FREE, now i must go and write a whole business proposal to tell some big bosses why they should recycle...seriously this is a no brainer.And could you not have told me this 3 months ago?

But hell, i have absolutely no clue on how to write a proposal, and the amount of work that I'll have to do in order to write it is going to be crazy...and I've got the campaigns that are on there way for Spread The Word and I'm getting PnP to stock Vegan goods, plus i work and have a boyfriend and friends and most importantly i have to sleep....Where am i going to find the time?

But wait see this line -
"The Trustees have requested if you could put together a proposal for consideration."
and then this WHITFIELD

Yup that only means one thing... I will find time and i will learn to write a proposal ( when i watched Legally Blonde she had to write a Bill to stop animal testing and she had no clue on how to do it but she pulled it off....my friends have always said that I'm alot like 'a legally blonde' even before the movie came out ( maybe its because of my obsession with high heels and pink things with sparkles...ah anything sparkly :)...so if she could do it wearing hot heels and a smile, well then i can sure do it too (with the shoes and all ;) )

So as for Whitfield...they can jump in a lake...because I'm determined to get the complex to recycle...there are 400 units and there is more than 1 person per unit, i refuse to let that amount of people blindly throw away stuff with out recycling...i cant believe that people have lived there and not even cared about trying to talk to the trustee's about this?

Can you see how hard it is to do good things?



What people should learn about me is that if i ask a company to help me do something good and they ignore me....it makes me angry, because that makes me think - how many people have tried to help but got cut off here, at this point.
So that gives me passion to fight for the people who got ignored and for me as i feel everyone should be heard, it's there right.
Then they create obstacles to make things harder so that you just give up....those obstacles make me feel that they are testing as to how serious i am, and i hate being judged on my passion because why would you judge a good deed?
So i push through it...it's hard but I'm determined to help...help the earth, the animals, and people.

In other words...I try my best to fight for the good. I may not succeed every time, but i do try my utmost best.

So next to follow is information on how to write a proposal ;)


Keep pushing for your passion!

Enjoy your night guys!

Hugs and Smiles

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment