WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rise and Shine

Righty O!

We all get the rising part - that would be your alarm in the morning killing your club, Dreams on the corner of pillow and sheet.

But the shine is a little bit harder...today i had a shine come to me from another...like i said that alarm really wasn't my friend today, so shining was way out of the question!


PnP e-mailed me to let me know that they are going to bring in a a shampoo and conditioner called Petal Fresh....gonna try it out so that is going to be great.

Plus the PnP hamper i am getting of the green range will be great to try out too.

All that PnP needs to organise is the cheese, the bread and rolls and the other toiletries. And then Voila shopping at PnP will be great!....but don't hold your breath until that happens.

I'm a see it to believe it kinda gal.


The Campaigns are on their way they are just a little un-detailed so i don't want to post it until it's polished. So hang on there guys.

On another note -

I was asked why i didn't talk more about Lady gaga's dress as it is a hot topic.....I'm really sorry but if you are here to hear about celebs, your on the wrong blog, this blog is for anybody that is out there in the world that care and are interested in Veganism and Animal Rights and The Environment...I'm not here to promote people, I'm here to tell you the truth.

I gave one of the lady's at work 2 blocks of tofu, in here culture they don't eat tofu, in fact she told me that she climbed on the taxi and stax of people asked what it is...she said tofu and they said that they had never heard of it....i was astounded, however with all i have learnt i shouldn't have been.

That's the main reason why i started this blog,it's to create awareness and with PnP i have also found the same thing to...nobody knows what Vegans eat, use, and love...that's sad :(

Well I'm here to change that...soon the whole of PnP management is going to know exactly what Vegans morals, values, causes and dietary requirements are.





So - HELLO WORLD - THIS IS TOFU !





Live it, love it, bring it :)

Have a good evening!

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment