WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good news and Bad

Heya

Well today was crazy...between work and trying to get this proposal done, which didn't get that far today unfortunately. And dealing with PnP ( which by the way they are giving me a hamper of 'The Green Range" cleaning aids to try, so I'll defiantly tell you how it is) and trying to finish off details for the campaigns I'm going to do for us and trying to organise the meeting at PnP to get more Vegan goodies in...Well it's been crazy.

And poopy...because i haven't gotten anywhere with the meeting with PnP...I've organised for The Vegan Society and Vegan SA to join the meeting with senior management and Vegan SA has reply and said yes, but i haven't been able to get of the lady for Vegan SA...her name is Lydia...so i got hold of Aargorn who works with Vegan SA to get her to contact me...hopefully that goes down quickly!

And now...yup it's home to clean and cook and then bed time...WHAT A DAY!!

People generally don't think I'm busy but i sure am, and i find time to chat with friends :)....that's what you call multi tasking ;)

What i love to do at the end of the day is ask yourself this -







WHAT GOOD HAVE I DONE TODAY?

And if i cant answer that, well then i didn't have a very good day now did i ?




Now as a quickie:

Did anyone see Lady Gaga's meat dress....now i never bothered about getting alarmed about the fact that she was wearing raw meat pieces on her body and a raw meat head piece to match....i cant say that i understand why she would...but apparently the physco has a reason that she is wearing it and that it's for a'cause'.....and also that she is trying to be the next Madonna and the list goes on...all these theorys ! Pish!

I dunno about all of this but i must say one thing - She was really selfish in her demonstration, because she didn't make it on her own, she used a living beings life to demonstrate....I'm sorry gaga but that was really cruel of you no matter what way you try and swing it.


YUK! Even Eminem refused to sit next to her !
I don't Blame him.


Love you all
Kindness

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment