WELCOME ALL

Hi everyone


To explain my page...

It is fulled with information that i have found, that i feel should be heard, hense the reason for me making a blog!

I've also included some information about myself and i will be sharing with you some of my topics of discussion just so that you know where i am coming from.

I have created this blog to tell people about things that i feel should be shared...I'm trying to spread the word!


Let's be informed,to inform.


Friday, September 17, 2010

T.G.I.F

Hi All

Has the week flown for you? Cause for me it has...but it still doesn't stop me saying...Thank God It's Friday :)

I went onto PETA's new website and it's not that great i admit but the way people were ripping them off just because they didn't like the new website and these horrid people making comments...why do you feel the need to comment if you are going to be nasty? If someone has something nasty to say and comments on my blog i just wouldn't put it up...thank moses i haven't EVER received a nasty comment.

Check it out:

http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/2010/09/16/Welcome-to-PETAs-New-Website.aspx?c=weekly_enews

I had the most AMAZING conversation with this gentlemen...he was on his way to his brothers memorial...and it made me start thinking, who morns for all the animals lost out there, the ones who die whilst being in the circus, the ones that are finished being tested on, the ones who are in line to have there throats slit, or the ones who is about to have there skin peeled off their body...

WHO MORNS FOR THEM?



Well I've decided that everyday i will take 5min to morn the death of those with out speech and for those who suffer......I'm not going to grieve don't get me wrong...but i am going to think why i am doing what i do...just get back to ground level.

BREATH - THINK - GROW.....yup sounds like a good idea :)

Have a great weekend guys...

And remember there is ALWAYS hope -



Kindness and a Dash

Kelly-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment